I have reduced the number of piece for a single lamp to less than half, compared with the previous attempt. Today was "Router" day, which I've used to make grooves in the corners, that could hold the panel together. I have managed to scroll the four panels out in one go, using adhesive tape.
With the previous pattern, heat from the light bulb caused the tip of the minaret to bend out. I thought I'd use some glue, but finally remedied to this, by leaving a junction between the minaret and the top arch of the panel. No need to glue, the minaret is nice and straight. This however, gave me a second whole in the pattern (speaking of removing/mounting the scroll saw blade, of course), but I had to choose the lesser of two. I have changed the glass colour too, for a warmer ambiance.